


I took Ethan to the St. George Temple yesterday to take pictures and go to the Visitor's Center. He saw an exhibit about building the Temple and told me "I want to build the Temple." He wanted to get inside the display and start building. A man there gave him a piece of gypsum which was used to make the plaster for the outside of the Temple. It is an almost clear layered stone. We watched a movie and also saw the Christus.
3 comments:
It's wonderful that you can go to the temple with Ethan for an afternoon treat. It'd be nice if there were a visitor's center here. I'm sure our boys would love a half hour "tour".
Seeing Ethan at the temple reminded me of the pictures taken the day he was sealed to Jim and Kristal with pictures at the same location. We feel so blessed to have him as our grand child.
John
Seeing Ethan at the Temple reminded me of the day he was sealed to Jim and Kristal, with pictures taken from the same spot. We're so proud to have him a part of our family.
John
Post a Comment