Ethan loved going to Jumpin' Jacks where he jumped on inflatable boats and castles and went down slides. It was for adults too so Kristal had fun playing alongside Ethan. He keeps talking about the fun he had at Jumpin' Jacks.
I grew up in Snohomish WA where I lived most of my life. I went on a mission to Brazil and graduated from BYU in Family Science. I met my husband, Jim, swing dancing. We adopted Ethan 6 years ago as a newborn. We had a one year old boy named Zane placed with us for adoption for about 6 weeks before his Native American tribe in MN took him from us. We are grieving for him while we try to adopt another child. We run a business together selling pool tables, darts, baby & kid products, and furniture. Check out our website www.Valueshops.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment